1-Substance Buprenorphine Drug Test - Cassette
Made for professionals by professionals
For healthcare professionals including professionals at point of care sites
- This buprenorphine drug test "cassette" with pipette dropper makes accurate drug testing easy, convenient, and affordable.
- Buprenorphine - BUP, Suboxone, Subutex, Temgesic
- One-step urine test device for detection of Buprenorphine, Suboxone, Subutex, Temgesic in urine
- Accuracy - 99%
- Result in 5 min
- USA FDA cleared for professional use.
Immunoassay for in vitro diagnostic use only.
This drug test kit does not include a urine specimen cup. Use a clean disposable cup or considering purchasing Urine Collection Cups with Built-in Temperature Strips.
Transfer a few drops of urine into the test well and let this cost-effective Buprenorphine Drug Test do the rest!
The buprenorphine drug test cassette accurately detects the presence of Buprenorphine's metabolite, BUP (Tetrahydrocannabinol), in urine. This buprenorphine drug test is perfect for those who only need to test for the use of buprenorphine and not other drugs.
This drug test is a clinical grade test designed for professional drug testing. Laboratory pre-screen accuracy.
The One Step Drug Screen Test Card is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in urine at the following cut-off concentrations:
| Buprenorphine (BUP)
The following tables lists the concentration of compounds (ng/mL) that are detected positive in urine by the One Step Drug Screen Test Card (Urine) at 5 minutes.
| Buprenorphine (BUP)
| Buprenorphine 3-D-Glucuronide
Directions For Use
Allow test device, urine specimen, and/or controls to equilibrate to room
temperature (15-30ï¿½C) prior to testing.
- Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test device
from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Place the test device on a clean and level surface. Hold the dropper vertically and
transfer 3 full drops of urine (approx. 100μl) to the specimen well (S) of the test device, and
then start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S). Refer to illustration.
- Wait for the red line(s) to appear. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Results may be
stable up to 4 hours after test initiation.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
NEGATIVE:* Two lines appear. One red line should be in the control region (C), and
another apparent red or pink line should be in the test region (T). This negative result
indicates that the Oxycodone concentration is below the detectable level (100 ng/mL).
* NOTE: The shade of red in the test region (T) may vary, but it should be considered
negative whenever there is even a faint pink line.
POSITIVE: One red line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the
test region. This positive result indicates that the Oxycodone concentration is above
the detectable level (100 ng/mL).
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or
incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line
failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device. If the
problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact your local
- Test devices
- Disposable specimen droppers
- Package insert
Materials Required But Not Provided